Orange County Kitchen Remodeling – Flooring Design & Installation
Kitchen Cabinets & Beyond is a premier flooring company in Orange County, built on a commitment of quality customer service. A family owned and operated business since our inception over a decade ago, we have maintained our trusted reputation as a proven leader in the tile, vinyl, and wood flooring industry. Our business is dedicated to offering competitive rates, quality craftsmanship, and highly trained professional service.
Here at KCB we have some of the most experienced and professional wood flooring installers in the business. We integrate the latest wood flooring technologies with time-tested techniques that have been refined over our years of experience. We constantly strive to maintain and build upon this reputation by working to improve and exceed expectations with each job, and we never walk away from a job until the customer is completely happy.
Amazing floor choices in wood flooring, ceramic tile, laminate, and stain resistant options guarantee you will find the highest quality and look for any residential flooring or commercial flooring project. We offer one of the largest flooring and kitchen and bathroom remodeling showrooms in Anaheim, making us is your Orange County area flooring company of choice!
Vinyl Flooring Installation for Kitchen Remodeling in Orange County
Vinyl flooring is an affordable and popular selection offering easy installation. Vinyl also has the ability to resist scratches, scuffs, and other minor damage maintaining a like-new, clean look even in high traffic areas like your kitchen or bathroom.
Installed in tiles or sheets with either felt backing or adhesive material, the combination of of price and convenience make vinyl flooring one of the most popular selections in the flooring market today. Vinyl has both residential and commercial flooring appeal whether it’s a small bathroom or a large office space.
KCB’s flooring experts have the knowledge and design background to help you select the perfect floor design for your home or business. Our Anaheim residential flooring and commercial flooring options include many types of wood, tile, laminate, and vinyl flooring. Some of our options include the following materials and styles for bathroom and kitchen remodeling.
Wood Flooring Design & Style for Kitchen Remodeling in Anaheim
The natural characteristic of wood lends itself to elegance, aged character, and welcoming warmth. Visually, wood can not be imitated. Rich, beautiful, and timeless hardwood floors from name brand manufacturers throughout your home gives both amazing visual appearance and added value to your home when it is time to resell. Hardwood flooring styles are more diverse than ever before and the perfect addition when remodeling your Orange County kitchen.
Common Wood Flooring Styles Include:
- Classic Hardwood: Traditionally simple yet elegant style using materials like ash, beech, birch, cherry, elm, hickory, maple, oak, pine, walnut, and more.
- Exotic Hardwood: Offers the largest spectrum of color whether looking for an elegant contemporary feel or rustic old-world aura.
- Hand-scraped Hardwood: Composed of hand-altered planks, unique irregularities give character not found even in exotic woods.
- Wire-brushed Hardwood: A surface treatment removing the soft-grain of wood leaving the remaining wood with an antique, weathered look.
Tile Flooring Design & Style for a Bathroom Remodeling in Orange County
Tile flooring gives a home diversity in texture, appearance, and style. KCB’s tile flooring specialists can enhance your kitchen, bathroom or living area with more popular ceramic tile styles or other materials like granite, limestone, marble, stone, and more. The unique characteristics of each tile gives you a multitude of options with regard to shapes, patterns, colors and finishes. Our Anaheim tile flooring showroom has an extensive variety of tile flooring to choose from for your bathroom remodeling needs.
Common Tile Flooring Styles Include:
- Ceramic Tile: Durable, versatile and essentially maintenance free. Ceramic flooring wonderful for high traffic areas like entryways and kitchens. Ceramic tile is easy to clean, hygienic and non-allergenic, and do not require any maintenance after they have been laid.
- Granite Tile: An abrasion, heat and impact resistant tile material with rich colors and vibrant pattern choices. Remarkably decorative and stunningly visual appeal make granite tile a high-end selection for any home and lends itself to an increased resale
- Marble Tile: Classically beautiful, culturally refined and tastefully luxurious. Marble is a highly durable and timeless choice for any area of your home you wish to shout elegance and splendor.
- Limestone Tile: A softer stone than marble makes limestone a more comfortable hard stone choice than marble or granite but can also make for a less desirable selection in high traffic areas. However, with proper sealant and treatment from the outset, this historically used tile is a timeless choice for long lasting and durable interior flooring.
- Porcelain Tile: A combination of classical style and finesse, porcelain tile is bright and colorful often indistinguishable from natural stone. Flame forging makes porcelain highly durable and can be used outside as well as inside often outperforming ceramic tile in longevity and style.
- Slate Tile: Uniquely layered earthen materials provide slate tile with a natural look essential to the aesthetic appeal for indoor or outdoor use. Backsplashes, walls, and floors all welcome the versatile and design appeals of slate tiles swirling palette of earthy
- Onyx Tile: A quartz tile with three varying finishes: honed, polished, and tumbled. The finish of an onyx tile determines the look an coloring creating different options for different types of areas in your home.
- Travertine Tile: A form of limestone with a great variety of finishes and cuts. Travertine tile can either be filled creating a smooth even surface or the cut can have the imperfections left exposed creating an uneven surface. Travertine can be glossy, matte, smooth, rough, or cross-cut (saturnia).
Laminate Flooring Design & Style for Orange County Kitchen Remodeling
Today’s laminate flooring products offer realistic visuals and textures for elegance not seen in laminate flooring of the past. Laminate flooring affords you at look beautiful and faithful to more expensive flooring solutions like hardwood, natural stone, and carpet. KCB has a laminate flooring solution for kitchen remodeling that will give your Orange County home a functional, cost-effective look.
Common Laminate Flooring Styles Include:
Synthetic material, like laminate flooring, offers virtually unlimited colors, patterns, and styles. From exotic wood species to cool color tones to natural stone.
- Hand-Scraped Natural Color
- Dark Wood Grain and Wood Plank
- Stone and Tile
Durability, low maintenance laminate is great for active lifestyles and busy households. Laminate is very fade and stain-resistant and there is no need for polishing, waxing, or added varnish. KCB’s flooring consultants will help you choose and install laminate flooring to fit any room or space in your home today!
Kitchen Cabinets & Beyond is your one-stop source for all of the following services:
Stop by our showroom in Anaheim and let us help you turn your kitchen or bathroom remodeling dream into reality.