Your Yorba Linda, CA Kitchen Remodel FAQs
As we approach the warmer months, more and more Yorba Linda residents will begin their home renovations. Our team at Kitchen Cabinets & Beyond LOVES this time of year because it means we will partner with many new and existing clients for their kitchen remodel projects—the heart of our business.
Typically, homeowners are filled with questions surrounding their future renovation. Of course! A lot will happen in a short amount of time, a significant amount of money will soon be invested, and strangers will be in your home ripping out a variety of features to make room for the new.
So, let’s address some frequently asked questions, shall we?
Q: What are the steps involved in a full-scale kitchen remodel?
At your free consultation, we’ll go over the step-by-step process in detail. In general, however, this is what a full-scale kitchen remodel entails:
- Initial consultation and project start date selection
- Demolition day
- Plumbing replacement/installation/reconfiguration (if needed)
- All things electrical
- Floor installation/replacement
- Cabinet installation
- Countertop installation
- Kitchen backsplash
- Appliance installation or reinstallation
Q: How do I choose a kitchen design that will work for my family?
We’ll help with that. In fact, we’ll have questions to ask you. Think through these items in advance to streamline the process.
- Who is the primary cook in the family?
- Who is the primary dishwasher in the family?
- Are you a wash-as-you-go cook or a dump-everything-in-the-sink-until-later cook?
- How often do you entertain?
- How do you use the current kitchen layout and what shortcomings do you experience? What do you like best?
- How many residents live in the home and how does each person use the kitchen?
- Do you wish to have a dual-functioning kitchen and if so, what secondary function do you want it to serve?
- How often do you grocery shop?
- Do any family members have physical limitations?
- Do you compost? Recycle?
Q: How much will a kitchen remodel cost?
We are asked this a lot, but it’s tough answer because the cost of remodeling varies enormously. For example, some smaller spaces/projects could require $10,000 or less, while other larger renovations could climb as high as $100,000 or more. The final cost will depend greatly on your personal style, budget, taste, kitchen size, the age of the home, its plumbing and electrical work, etc.
Q: How do I decide what I want?
Easy…come visit our showroom! We’re open seven days a week and have many examples of the work we’ve done and can do in your kitchen. Further, you get to touch, test, and operate our products to determine what you prefer. Also, you should head to the nearest bookstore and thumb through different home magazines which feature kitchen remodels, “before and after” photos, and homeowners’ experiences during their recent kitchen renovation project.
The professionals at Kitchen Cabinets & Beyond can’t wait to meet and begin planning your kitchen remodeling project in Yorba Linda, CA. Give us a call today!
Kitchen Cabinets & Beyond
2910 E La Palma Ave Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806